Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Edible South Shore

Many of you may have heard of the Edible magazines.  They're free in many areas and can be a great reference for the local food scene.  Recently, I struck up a conversation online with the publisher of Edible South Shore here in MA.  We had originally started talking about some online help she needed and ended up talking about the blog that went along with their website and magazine.   As a result, I'm now going to be writing for and managing the blog.  I hope you'll check out what I'm writing about there as well.

My first post is about gardening.  It's my passion and the reason that I got into the whole local food movement in the first place.  Edible South Shore blog.

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Congratulations Heather! I enjoyed reading your first post...will tune in for more!

The Mom said...

Thanks Lisa!

Lorie said...

What fun you shall have writing and managing a topic that you love. I enjoyed your article and look forward to more. I have had fun catching up on your blog. I have been away much too long.
Lorie

kitsapFG said...

That should be fun and you will do a great job for them!

The Mom said...

Lorie, thanks so much. I'll hope you'll keep reading.

Laura, I'm enjoying it and getting to find out more about the local food scene as well.