Thursday, August 28, 2008

Adding photos

This is Little Man doing his read aloud. Right now he's reading Henry and the Clubhouse by Beverly Cleary. These were books that I loved when I was his age and figured he'd like them as well since the main character is a boy. So far, he seems less than impressed. However he isn't really thrilled to read anything but Garfield these days.




I think I may be getting this photo thing after all. it just may take a bit. This next photo is of Little Man'sSpelling lesson. We have been using Spelling Power and I'm very happy with it.

The lesson has a rule at the beginning and then words that use that rule for him to spell. Once I got him to truly listen to the rule, he's done very well with it. He likes to spell it outloud and then write it. The biggest problem, as with anything, is if he gets a word wrong, he loses his mind. He doesn't take getting things wrong very well. That might be a normal thing, but it is still frustrating.




Ok, so we'll have to play with the photo thing a little more. I'm happy with this though.

No comments: