Monday, April 28, 2008

It goes on

Well I decided to go and get the manure. It was all spread nicely on the garden. The fence is still not completed due to lack of hubby, but hopefully this week.

The weather has turned yucky again. We're back to more typical New England spring weather today. The temps are in the 50s and it is rainy, raw and yucky out. Wednesday should be rain free, so hopefully Thursday I can get all my cabbage and broccoli starts out. I also want to get seed in the ground. With a quick trip to the farm, I'll get the onion starts and potato starts in as well. It will then just be a quick 2 weeks until plantout for tomatoes and peppers. The blueberry bushes got put in the ground, but I'm still not sure if it is possible to put in the fruit trees that I want. We'll see.

No comments: